Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8/19 Outdoor Wednesday # 345

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb4_thumb1[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Astilbe ……. a perennial that loves the shade in the summer!

ASTILBE-DEUTSCHLAND

ASTILBE-DEUTSCHLAND2

Astilbe-Rheinland

pink

pink2

purple 2

purple

red

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

12 comments:

  1. I wish I had some Astilbes growing in our garden. Perhaps I will work on doing that next Spring. Wonderful photos of bright lovely flowers.
    JM, IL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some Astilbes growing in our garden. Perhaps I will work on doing that next Spring. Wonderful photos of bright lovely flowers.
    JM, IL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen it before, but did not know what it was. Pretty - love the colors.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful array of deep colors. Nature is so wonderful. I imagine it smells lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are beautiful! Thanks for hosting this linky. It's my first time linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just an amazing display. I have NEVER seen such masses of healthy, flowering astilbe. What do you feed them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful colors, I love the pink ones the most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Astilbe is a beautiful and useful shadow perennial :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We once planted astilbe, but before it got bigger like here, we moved. So I can see now what I missed! Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Susan...these are magnificent!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!