Tuesday, March 14, 2017

3/15 Outdoor Wednesday # 427


It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE
1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.
Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------

Dogwoods blooming....










Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful captures. I don't know that tree, but it looks like it would smell nicely too. 5th photo is the best for me. Most of the plant is in the shadow, but we know the sun shines, because of the bright flower in the front.Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo's! Thanks for organizing this link up!

    Greetings, Sofie
    http://sofiecreates.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dogwoods. can't wait for ours to bloom....I'm hopeful, but going to be in low 20s the next couple of nights, Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful We have several Dogwood trees on our place but they are even close to blooming---budding up though.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan, I just found your blog over another blogger's post, who linked to your blog party. I am so glad I did! I like your blog post (these dogwoods are so beautiful!) and your link up party!
    I am a garden blogger as well and write mainly about my own garden located in San Diego, Southern California. The name of my blog is Organic Garden Dreams and I am participating today for the first time in your blog party with a post about the roses that have been blooming in my garden in February.
    The moment I have posted this comment I will sign up as your follower as well.
    Hopefully until soon, warm regards,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Spring time photos ~ lovely macro shots to delight the winter heart in MA ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent pictures of spring blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Susan! Dogwoods are my very favorite trees. Your photographs are so lovely. Thanks for being the hostess. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent dogwoods! My tree isn't even swelling buds yet. But my plum tree is almost doing it. See this week's link http://www.lovethatimage.com/blog/2017/03/summer-garden-2/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are making me miss NC so much! After two years away, the dogwoods is one of the things I miss the most especially because where I lived, we had a Dogwood Festival. Beautiful images.

    Angie
    http://maria-baer.com/new-blog/http://maria-baer.com/first-day-of-spring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!